Gluten Free Cookie Bars Recipe- Blueberry Oat BarsBy Toosum
This time for all those who are bit concern about health, having guts inflammation, gastrointestinal symptom, and skin symptom must have to go in detail of what all they intake in their daily meal.
As there are few nutrient that may be not good for each one of you who is going with above mention health issues. Taking a case of cereal which be mostly take in our daily life each day has enough amount of gluten that could be reason for health hazard for many. As gluten is a mixture of protein and is found in wheat and related grains, including barley, rye, oat, and all their species which is responsible for many more disease as mentioned above.
So from now you can try using less consumption of gluten in your diet so that you can remain unaffected by the problems related to gluten. For such case, you could is Blueberry oats bars which can totally reduce the intake of gluten and could able to provide the other essential nutrient which is provided by the cereals. As in market, you find many products like Gluten free cookie recipes, gluten free cookie bars, gluten free dairy free cookies, gluten free oatmeal cookie recipes, gluten free dairy free cookies which are absolutely free from gluten that could use for your daily meal.
Moreover, if in case you are looking to prepare these blueberry oats bars at home then we guide you with short a simple recipe to prepare this at home for this you will need some very common ingredient which you could easily avail from any super market. Therefore the list of ingredients are as follows:
- Rolled Oats,
- Brown Rice Syrup,
- Oat Flour,
- Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil),
- Raisin Paste,
- Brown Rice Flour,
- Evaporated Cane Syrup,
- Sunflower Seeds,
- Coconut Oil,
- Cashew Butter,
- Oat Bran,
- Vanilla Extract,
- Baking Soda
- Contains Cashews
Yield: 1 bar (1 person)
Directions to prepare Gluten Free Cookie Bars:
So the basic steps that you have to follow while preparing these blueberry oats bars are as follow:
• First, you have to preheat the microwave or oven up to 350 Fahrenheit. Use butter paper or parchment paper to a line in 8”x 8” pan. Apply at each corner of the paper with non-stick oil or with butter or oil.
• Then take a large bowl, mix and stir together oats, brown sugar, oat flour, salt, sunflower seeds, coconuts and blue berries along with vanilla extract. Then take a small bowl and heat mixture of sunflower seed and butter at 50% power for 40 to 50 seconds and stir in maple syrup and vanilla extract.
• In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat the sunflower seed butter and butter at 50% power until melted, about 30-40 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir in the maple syrup, light corn syrup, water, and vanilla extract.
• Pour the wet ingredient over dry and toss them until well incorporated evenly. Pour wet ingredients over dry and toss until well-incorporated and evenly crumbly. After pouring in dish press very firmly and evenly with clean hands so that the bars mold to proper shape of pan.
• Bake them for 30-40 minutes to set and get golden-brown from top, then remove from microwave or oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes. Then place them in refrigerator for another 30 minutes to set.
Now you’re blueberry Bars ready to be served and you could store them also for 3 - 4 days at room temperature stacked in an airtight container.
July 12 2017
July 11 2017
May 29 2017
May 25 2017
March 14 2017
January 16 2017
We know you’re careful about what you eat at meal times—lots of veggies, healthy protein, complex carbs. But snack time can be tricky because many “healthy” snack bars out there are loaded with sugar and calories or packed with preservatives and other ingredients concocted in a lab, not a kitchen.
Say Hello to Toosum!