Vegan Protein Bars Recipe
How do you wish to fill your stomach when you are feeling hungry? Are you concern what to eat and to avoid no matter how much tempting it could be? For our hunger we all have to eat regularly and what we eat reflect on our body and skin!
That could be the main reason you must have seen someone or the other in your house must keep on repeating dialogue to go on a more nutritious diet, than on junk food. It never matters how much you take in a day, but one must more emphasis what kind of nutritious and fibrous mean is being taken to keep our digestive system strong and our body healthy.
This doesn’t mean that I am asking you to continue going on salad, fruits, and cereal, but to add healthy recipes to your diet that could help you to provide protein as well as able to maintain taste on your buds. If you are planning to avoid street food for ling time bust not getting the alternative than here are some mouthwatering vegan snack bars recipe as well as easy vegan protein bars low sugar recipe for diabetics who cannot stop them from sugar.
Today, let me introduce you with easy protein bar recipe by Toosum that could be prepared within 20 minutes which are just simply protein bar that is home made as well tasty enough that your children can’t stop themselves to having at least two at a time. So, here is some ingredient that you need for vegan bars recipe followed by a simple procedure:
Ingredients of Vegan Protein Bars Recipe:
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 5 ounces plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 teaspoon water (optional)
Yield: 1 bar (1 serving)
Fat: 0 g
- First, prepare a square pan of measurement eight by eight by covering it with cooking spray or butter paper.
- Set aside an almost ¼ cup of almonds chopped used for garnishing at the end.
- After this take rest of the remaining ¾ cup of the almonds along with salt and mix it well with the help of food processor until it is converted into smooth almond butter texture.
- Now it’s time to put rest of the ingredients to add them along with smooth paste. So mix oats, protein powder, cinnamon and maple syrup until a smooth paste.
- With help of spoons’ back press the mixture into the pan evenly and then add chopped almonds, and press them well too so that they nicely stuck into the batter.
- Now transfer the mixture into the square pan and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes into the microwave.
- Take chocolate chip and heat them into microwave till they start melting. Now pour them all over the bar according to your requirement in any design and garnish with rest of the chopped almonds. Put it into a freezer for 15 minutes to rest.
- Now cut them into equal size as you prefer to eat and can also store them in an airtight container for some period of time.
In this manner, you can get your easy vegan protein bars recipe low calorie for Diabetics as well as for you to give your hunger a healthy diet.
July 12 2017
July 11 2017
May 29 2017
May 25 2017
March 14 2017
January 16 2017
We know you’re careful about what you eat at meal times—lots of veggies, healthy protein, complex carbs. But snack time can be tricky because many “healthy” snack bars out there are loaded with sugar and calories or packed with preservatives and other ingredients concocted in a lab, not a kitchen.
Say Hello to Toosum!